Monday, January 7, 2008

Tropical World


Despite its tacky title, conjuring up images of plastic tigers and taped monkey noises, my recent visit to Tropical World at Roundhay Park in Leeds was a very pleasant surprise.

Although relatively small, the arbortoreum has several distict micro-climates ranging from rain forest to swamp to desert and proved a useful place to get some shot for more foilage for my pics.

The image posted here hasn't been used yet but if you spot it, or any of its component parts, in one of my images in the future, please get in touch and, if you are first to do so, I will send you a free a3 print as a prize.

I have already used a couple of the photos however, on my brand new image of the Seven Arts Centre in Chapel Allerton that went on the website today.

No comments: